|Company Name||Creator’s NEXT INC.|
|Location||1-9-36-13F Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo-to 108-0075 Japan|
|Founder & CEO||Nozomu Kubota|
Company to provide vaccines for autonomous vehicles.
Creator’s NEXT INC has six patents and two applications and is contributing to the realization of Artificial General intelligence.
Founder & CEO： Nozomu Kubota
■Creator's NEXT INC. TOKYO,JAPAN 2003-2021
- Launched “Creator’s NEXT” upon graduation in 2003 with 3 other co-founders
- Established company vision of “Pursuing the unexplored” to consumers and developed both annual and long-term business strategies; proposed and approved products and services
■RIKEN INC. TOKYO, JAPAN 2021-
RIKEN is Japan’s largest and most comprehensive research organization for basic and applied science and a world leader in a diverse array of scientific disciplines.
For nearly a century since its foundation in 1917, RIKEN has fostered pioneering, innovative research in fields spanning the entire range of the natural sciences, from developmental biology and neuroscience to quantum physics and computer science.
Visiting Scholar (2021-)
- AI-based classification of brain cells using wide-area electron microscopy.
- Applying IP to optimize AI preprocessing, models, and hyperparameter search.
■TAISHO University. TOKYO, JAPAN 2021-
Taisho University is one of Japan’s largest “community-based learning” universities and is using AI and other data science to implement a smart city strategy for regional reconstruction. It has been featured in many TV programs and newspapers.
Invited Scholar (2021-)
- Provided AI education to over 1000 students.
- Teaching topics in “Social implementation of AI” (2021),” Future Technology and Entrepreneurship”(2021)
⬥ I has teached the importance of digital marketing and AI to more than 10,000 people in total.
■MIT Sloan executive education USA 2020-2021
- Completed “Blockchain Technologies: Business Innovation and Application” (2021)
- Completed “Artificial Intelligence: Implications for Business Strategy” (2020)
■Saïd Business School England 2020-2021
- Completed “Algorithmic Trading Programme” (2020)
■The University of Tokyo, Department of Technology and Business Strategy TOKYO, JAPAN 2020
- Completed Global Consumer Intelligence Data Science Course.
■KEIO University TOKYO, JAPAN 2002-2006
Bachelor of Arts in Policy Management (2006)
- While I was in school, I started a company that provides digital marketing support and published a book with a publishing company.
- A founded company that provides digital marketing &AI.(2003-2021)
⬥ In Shinjuku, Tokyo, I sang opera in front of over 100 people in a street live format.
⬥ The web service I created was interviewed and reported by Fuji TV, Asahi Shimbun, Nikkei BP, and others.
■TV news reports
- TOKYO METROPOLITAN TELEVISION BROADCASTING CORPORATION『news TOKYO FLAG』
- Japan Broadcasting Corporation 『Metropolitan area network』
- BS TV TOKYO Corporation 『NIKKEI NEWS PLUS 9』
- TOSHIMA Cable TV 『TOSHIMA NEWS』
- The Nikkei
- The Asahi Shimbun
- The Mainichi
- The Asahi Student Newspaper
- The Daigaku Shimbun
- The Zenshigaku Newspaper
- 02/2018 Published “Google Data Studio’s Report Writing Textbook: A Complete Guide to Web Analysis Reports for Better Results”.
- 01/2021 Official Textbook for Web Analysts 2021
- 10/2021 Published “The basics of Google Analytics 4 in a week”
- 04/2020 & The Best of The Best Web Analytics Consultants
- 06/2019 Web Analytics Consultants Association, Tokyo Japan (Two years straight)
- 12/2018 KVeCS 2018 Grand Finale, Keihanna Research Complex Project, Kyoto, Japan
- Invited to Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, NY, USA
- 11/2018 Winner at Startup Competition,
- IE-KMD MEDIATECH VENTURE DAY TOKYO
- Invited to South Summit, Madrid, Spain
- 10/2017 Good Design Award, Japan Institute of Design Promotion
- 11/2019 HKSTP & JETRO, Hon Kong
- 10/2019 South Summit, Madrid, Spain
- 05/2018 ICT Spring, Luxembourg
- 03/2018 Start 2018 Digital Marketing Strong, Singapore
- Practiced 62mile walk.(I enjoy walking with my wife and kids on the weekends and then going to competitions.)
- Member of The International House of Japan
- Volunteering after 2011 Earthquake